Monday 28 May 2018

I will exterior and interior 3d modeling and rendering

I will exterior and interior 3d modeling and rendering












About:

  I'll create high quality 3d renderings.

You share with me your idea, concept sketch, reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project. Lets do some cool stuff together.

Please contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions.  

Please send below information for this gig:
1. The exact idea you would like to be used in your design
2. Information about style
3. The colors would you like me to use ? (choose at least two)
4. List 4 photo to represent your idea of design


Please message me before ordering, so we can discuss all details.

Reviews


jueuro:Thanks ! They are very good

cyrille976:Very good communication.

daria_vostres:Outstanding Experience!

ejones1:Daria, i am very happy, to work with you. A great job, I got what I wanted. One of the best 3D design on FIVERR. Creative and use of imagination for original ideas and will create something special for you. High-quality delivery, Great communication, Easy to work with and Fast delivery. Thank You!

daria_vostres:Thanks, I’m flattered! \r\nIt was interesting experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment