Saturday 10 March 2018

I will create marvelous 3d product renders and game assets

I will create marvelous 3d product renders and game assets












About:

With 4+ years of experience in 3D modelling and rendering, you can be assured I will only deliver high quality services. Be it for a product render, a game asset, or floor plans. I will do just about anything 3D related.

----------CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING PLEASE----------

I do NOT offer character creating services!

I can provide majority of standard file formats including OBJ, STL, C4D, 3DS, FBX etc. To suit any needs.

To break things down, I can do the following for you:

  • 3D game assets
  • 3D products
  • 3D house plans/floor plans
  • Anything 3D related from something simple as an apple to huge as a tank.

I WILL WORK FASTER IF:

  1. You provide me sketches/any digital references (pictures, videos etc) to work with.
  2. Tell me in advance about EVERYTHING you need, including things like the resolution of the render.
  3. Required delivery times.
  4. Your availability so I can ask you about your requirements during the work process if needed.

Prices always vary from project to project, you could be paying more or less depending on how complex your order is. As I said before, please contact me before buying a gig!

Reviews


davidvideo:Excellent work. Quality work and very good communication. I recommend

xmaxer:Thank you!

sg_btp:Excellent as always

xmaxer:Thanks again!

sg_btp:As always. Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment