Friday 9 March 2018

I will create 3d asset for game and animation

I will create 3d asset for game and animation












About:

Buyer must contact before order.

Hello, I am Titu Debnath and I would Like to create asset for you.

The basic package comes with UVs and textures included in the order. On the standard and premium packages the textures have to be bought separately.. I will provide assets depend on package buyer chose. package with including  Base mesh, Normal Map, Displacement Map and Texture Map in 4K or 8k size. there are many buyers use custom orders for accurate pricing and delivery time.
Feel free to contact me on inbox.

A buyer must provide reference image or concept art for build the assets.

extra detail model pricing

high detail maps
1. normal map 2k - $25
2. displacement map 2k  - $25
3. color map 2k - $35


thanks.









Reviews


mtk2018:Great Artist, thanks!

gomatrix:thank you for giving me oportunity to produce this asset for you. have a great day. thanks again.

josiahcrombie:great service

gomatrix:good project

josiahcrombie:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment