Friday 9 March 2018

I will do 3d models or renders

I will do 3d models or renders












About:

Contact me every time, before you place an order !!
I will offer you 3d models for movies and video games, or renders. I will mostly do background objects, and additional details, you don't want to bother with(like lamps, chests, etc.) , but if you have a special request, i can do most of the things(but I wont do characters, and animals).
I will provide:
  • the 3d model, UV unwrapped and textured, if requested( FBX or DAE (+ textures))
  • the source file(.blend)
  • max 24 day delivery, but it depends on the number, and complexity of your order
  • unlimited revisions, until you say it is okay(i think communication is very important)

Feel free to contact me
I have low prices, because I'm new on this site, and not sure, what to expect.

Reviews


juliodyas:The way the his work. Flexiblelity and with good quality .

remon_nabil:Second gig bought and I am very satisfied,I will continue working with Zoli for a very long time.

zoli_a:Great buyer, good experience

remon_nabil:Awesome work, Very much recommended :) ,I will work with him on several other models.

zoli_a:Great customer. It is good to work with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment