Saturday 10 March 2018

I will sculpt you a beautiful character 3d bust

I will sculpt you a beautiful character 3d bust












About:

Firstly.

Send me a message so I can confirm with you that I can do what you need.

In your message please tell me: 
•What package you'd like to go for
•What angle you'd like your bust: e.g. Portrait, Profile, 3/4
•Whether or not you have a reference for your character


Please note that I mainly do humanoid characters. 

Any questions or query's please send me a message x

Reviews


noybear:A joy, again, to work with this talented young lady !!!

pixipui:Very happy to work with Noybear once more :D

noybear:Second gig with Pixipui and will continue with additional projects as her time allows. She is that good and that great to work with.

pixipui:I am honestly very grateful to be able to work with Noybear again!\r\nDefinitely experiences that are aiding to my growth! x\r\n\r\nHe always has something new to challenge me xx

noybear:2nd did with Pixipui and couldn't be happier. I hope to continue to work with her even more, soon !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment