Saturday 10 March 2018

I will design a simple object for 3d printing in freecad

I will design a simple object for 3d printing in freecad












About:

I have been designing objects in FreeCAD for over three years now. (Since version 0.13.) You can look up my designs on Threeding, Thingiverse, Pinshape and Sexshop3D with the user name Pierrimus. I am the author of the FreeCAD 3D Printing 4 Kids! series of eBooks on Scribd. I will look over your description, sketches, etc. and tell you whether or not it is a good candidate for 3D printing and whether it will require rafts or supports. Please understand that the 3D printers work in metric so if you're working in inches you'll need to multiply by 25.4. Please include as much detail as possible and dimensions you want the design to be. FreeCAD cannot use images to create a surface texture and I would recommend finding a Blender modeler if that is a requirement.  A simple object is one that will take me about a half hour to design in FreeCAD. You will receive both the FreeCAD file and the .STL file to print.

Reviews


pilan7:Very pleased, a real professional,\nA quick, precise response with an explanation, I can not ask for more.

miwok1:Outstanding Experience!

ausmodius:Pierrimus was professional and FAST! Got an easy box model to me in one day. THANKS!

swjohns:I had a project I thought was complicated and he had it designed based off my first description and right away. I am very impressed and thankful. He also gave me some very good pointers. I fully recommend him for a 3D project.

pierrimus:He knew just what he wanted and made this a simple design project. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment