Saturday 24 March 2018

I will create a Model of your Product and photorealistically Render it

I will create a Model of your Product and photorealistically Render it












About:

I will create your models in Solidworks, and render them as image files (JPEG, PNG, etc.)
You can use the rendered images of your products on Amazon or eBay. I don't charge extra for commercial use.

Please provide thorough description of the desired model in the form of some image or free hand drawing. I will create models according to the description provided.

Delivery time might vary, depending upon the complexity of the model. However, I assure you that I will meet the agreed upon deadline, without compromising the quality of my work.

Reviews


umairriazriaz:Exceptional , Highly recommended. Will work you again soon \n

muhammadsaudms:Excellent experience!

sandokhan22:the seller was very communicating and helpful ,will order again with him .\nhe did a lot changes that i ask him and even more work .

muhammadsaudms:Great Experience!

umairriazriaz:Exceptional , Highly recommended. Will work you again soon \n


No comments:

Post a Comment