Thursday 13 February 2020

Design Any 2D Or 3D Models Using Autocad Or Solidworks











About:

Hi,

I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 4 years experience in  Engineering, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. I will supply very professional design according to your requirements. I will be service very smartly and low price.



  1. I will draw your 2D file to 3D Solid works file.
  2. I will create assembly of multiple parts.
  3. I will design mechanical parts animation videos.
  4. I will draw 3d models rendering. 
  5. I will draw stl files for 3d printing.




NOTE:-

100% refund guarantee if you are not satisfied with the final output.

24 hours services.

Please Contact with me before placing order.



Thanks !

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment