Sunday 23 February 2020

2D 3D Projects And Drawings For A Low Price











About:

       Hello there, thank you for clicking, here is some information about my work, hope i can help you in the best way.



    - I will create for you technical drawings in AutoCAD with dimensional details. I can also design your product in 3D (SolidWorks) if you want.



    - In case of complex products, the drawing and design will take more time & effort, so I request you to contact first before starting the service.



    - Feel free to contact me. You can send me your pictures of the project or free hand sketches and the dimensional parameters.



    - I will support design modifications.

   

    - I can give you realistic image of product with the material and the backgroud of your choice.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment