Sunday 23 February 2020

Design 2D Floor Plan In Autocad And Sketchup











About:

Hello Dear!

Thank you for your interest in my service.

I design realistic 2D Floor Plan & 3D models and renderings of your architectural plans



Projects i undertake include;



1. Exterior and Interior designing and Rendering.

2. 3d Floor Plan Rendering.

3. 2d Floor Plan

4. Landscape design




What I guarantee:

  • Make your space/idea outstanding with beautiful & realistic rendering
  • Follow tightly your instructions and revisions, all of your directions will be applied exactly
  • Assured that you will be 100% satisfied with the job.


Information I need from you: 

  • Input 2D Drawings/Plans (AutoCAD file is the best, but PDF, Photos, Hand sketches with clear dimensions also work)

  • You can choose extra $5 Order for Floor Plan.
  • 3D model If any (.max .obj .skp .rvt)
  • Some reference images of the style you would love
 

✔ 100% Money back Guarantee

✔ Super Fast Delivery

✔ Necessary Revision



Please don't hesitate to contact me. The prices of the services will be charged depends on the complexity and the size of the floor, but not worry I promise you the best quality and price.



NOTE: Kindly contact me before ordering gig


 Best Regards,

PK 
Architect

Reviews


:

Difficult to communicate

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment