Sunday 23 February 2020

Design Any 2D And 3D Model Drawing With Solidworks, Catia, Creo











About:

Hi,



I am a Mechanical Design Engineer and a Product Designer with an experience of over 4 years in CAD Modeling on various software like Solidwork, Solid Edge, Creo, Catia , Autodesk Inventor & AutoCAD 2D & 3D.



I will make a 3D Model based on your Product Sketch, Drawing or Picture. In Gig offer packages you will find different price for different complexity of the work. 



I can provide you with:



  • 3D Model in any format
  • Exploded View of the Model
  • Concept Design & Prototyping
  • Manufacturing Drawings
  • OBJ and STL format for 3D Printing

  • Mechanical Product Design
  • 3D Modeling
  • Designing
  • 2D Technical Drawing
  • Product design
  • Assemblies
  • Solidworks
  • Creo 3.0 & 4.0
  • AutoCAD
  • Catia
  • 3D Printing


If you need more than what I'm listing here, contact me directly so we can take the best of your work together, or visit my other Gigs for other service.



Delivery time depends on the complexity of parts. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 hours. 


!!!! ALL PACKAGE PRICES IS NOT FIXED !!!!


Kind Regards,

Umair Ud Din

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hard worker

:

Very good I recommend every one

:

The seller is amazing and delivered the order before due date. Went above and beyond the scope of the agreement. Will continue to work with him on other projects. I would definitely recommend this seller to my friends and co-workers. Pleasure working with you

:

Thank you! Will be looking forward to working with you again

:


No comments:

Post a Comment