Sunday 23 February 2020

Create A 3D From A 2D Image











About:

  Hello and thank you :)

  Firstly, please feel free to make any custom orders. Any propositions or questions will be very welcome.



  Reading this means you're interested in my services and you're in the right place.

  This gig will serve you if you want to have a 3D model of something to use for any purpose such as the creation of an animation, a presentation or having the possibility to make multiple renders from different angles of a place of which you have only 2D images.



  My name is Moussa, I'm architect and a 3D designer as a Freelancer. I will give you either the 3D scene (in many possible formats) or make high quality renders.

  Feel free to ask about anything you've in mind. It's preferable to talk first to sort out the different details. The final price will be decided after our conversation.



  Please accept my regards,

  Moussa ;)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment