Sunday 23 February 2020

Create 3D Model For Games, Animation, 3D Printing











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING! 



Just provide me with a simple image of your product, I will convert it into 3D model and will provide great 3D render of it which you can use on your own website or Amazon, eBay, AliExpress...



If you have a range of products (different sizes or flavours) let me know,
I will prepare a special offer for you :)



3d realistic models, such as cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc. according to your design and requirement.



I can do animation videos of your products. Please message me.



I will need your label for the project from you. Or you can ask me to create one. But it is chargeable...



Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Second gig I have purchased with Gaumzy. Very complex subject, delivered great result. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you...

:

We presented Gaumzy with an extremely technical brief and she absolutely blew us away. The model she created was perfect and we will definitely be working with her again. Very talented and highly recommended.

:

Thank you for your kind words.

:

Excellent quality of work and paid attention to the details needed. Will definitely work again in future.




No comments:

Post a Comment