Sunday 23 February 2020

Convert 2D Cad Drawing To Complete 3D Cad Model In Just 12 Hours











About:

Hello Fiend,

I am really HAPPY to have you here.

A small brief about me giving reasons why you should hire me:

I have been ranked in top 1% (Globally) with a badge of TOP DESIGNER in CAD CROWD (name:itsmadeezy).

I have been handling creative mechanical design and product design projects for the last 5 years using the software SOLIDWORKS and ANSYS for analysis.

Also I have much experience by making real world components into 3d models, analysed them and have made tutorials in YOUTUBE (its made ezy) to help people learn MECHANICAL CAD.

Skills and services include:

  • 3D CAD modeling
  • 2D Drawing
  • Surface modeling
  • Mechanical Designing
  • Product Designing
  • High-Quality Rendering 
  • 3D Animation
  • 3D Printable files (.STL file)

  • 360 video
  • Conversion of 2D Drawings or Sketches into 3D Models
  • Exploded views
  •  IGES/STEP for CNC machining



PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER, to have a PRE-DISCUSSION.



Note that the PRICE might vary depending on the complexity of the design.

Feel free to send a 'Hello' to me if you have any query. Will be getting back to you in no time.

I assure to give a SERVICE with a SATISFACTION beyond your EXPECTATIONS.

Regards,

It'smadeEZy.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment