Monday 12 March 2018

I will do 3d models with solidworks

I will do 3d models with solidworks












About:

I am a Certified Solidworks Proffesional and also a Mechanical Engineer.

(Mechanical Design, Drawing Tools, Weldment, Mold Tools)

What you can have in this gig.


  • Product Development
  • 3D models
  • Prototypes
  • STL / 3D Printing
  • Bill of Material (BOM)
  • Simulation Reports
  • Sheet Metal
  • Weldment
  • Mold designing
  • Assembly
  • Drawings
  • eDrawings
  • Animations
  • Electronic Parts
  • Kitchen Accessories
  • Home and Furniture
  • Jewelry and Jewelry Design
  • Modification for existing parts

please contact me before perches my gigs

100% money-back guaranteed 



                           ORDER NOW!

Exclusively on fiverr.com

Reviews


alexanderbeck:Very fast delivery!

markopo:Thank you

alexanderbeck:Excellent service!

markopo:Thank you

lisvit:Fast delivery, great job! Recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment