Wednesday 7 March 2018

I will model anything in blender

I will model anything in blender












About:

Hello there! Have you ever dreamed a 3D model of anything? Now you can have it!

As you need, I can provide the following services:
  • Model anything you want in 3D;
  • Render anything that you already have or that I modeled for you;
  • Create models for 3D printing;
  • Create animations;
  • Make game-ready models;
  • Make very high detailed models;
  • And so on...

Please leave a message before ordering!
Thanks!

Reviews


codemanusa:Have worked with Him before. High quality work. Same as usual. .

vasile2k:Nice buyer!

codemanusa:For the small task I had it was a good value.

vasile2k:Awesome buyer! Clear instructions! Would definitely work again with him!

mickeybitan:I highly recommend him. A very patient and talented man


No comments:

Post a Comment