Saturday 28 July 2018

I will make you complicated 3D model in Sketchup

I will make you complicated 3D model in Sketchup












About:

I will make you a Professional 3D model of anything you need using Sketchup.

I can make you:
  • 2D or 3D floor plan
  • House model
  • Rendered images
  • Product model
  • Various plans and other documents
  • 3D animations
  • Dynamic components
  • and much more

I have 5+ years of experience working with various 3D modeling software and strive to deliver only the best quality models to my customers. I offer unlimited revisions until your satisfied with my work.

Contact me before ordering

I can deliver files both in native Sketchup format .SKP and also can convert them for you to .DWG, .DAE and other formats as well as make you pdf plans or other documentation.

Reviews


jw_whap:great! please list the info you need for phase 2 of the project, have a good weekend!

heinoosthuizen:All I can say is I am impressed.

heinoosthuizen:Listen's to the instructions provided and delivers on them

subwayheaven:Awesome job :)

heinoosthuizen:I tried two other sellers on Fiverr before, and both were very dissapointing. Fortunately, I did contact her. Very good experience. Would recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment