Saturday 28 July 2018

I will do engineering analysis and simulation to check product behavior

I will do engineering analysis and simulation to check product behavior












About:

Please!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

Ask me before you place new orderas I may not available to work in this time.

Hi,
I am aCertified SolidWorks Professional-CSWP. I have more than4 years experienceinMechanical Parts Design,Prototyping, 3D Printing, Plastic Products Design and others Mechanical Design

Reviews


jwayne2525:This designer was very prompt with his work. He is a great communicator and would have been done even quicker if I had the time to respond. He was recommended to me by a friend and I recommend him to you without any hesitation. Well done.

sobuj23:Thanks

jwayne2525:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

harvss:Great communication and professional service. Most importantly, work done to high standard!

sobuj23:Great client. Specially instructions were very clear and quick responsive. \r\nThank you sir...................................


No comments:

Post a Comment