Saturday 24 March 2018

I will create a photorealistic design of your product

I will create a photorealistic design of your product












About:

Hello! 
I have a great passion for everything related to creativity and expression of ideas.
I believe that art and science can live in harmony. And in most cases achieving this makes the part function better.
  • I love to work on concept-based work according to an own idea/your idea/by reference image... so just text me I will sure try to solve your concept and convert it into 3d or 2d as your wish.
I will Provide a best realistic 3d machinery modelling, industrial modelling, product modelling, label or packaging design with best advertising presentation. 

I will create Photorealistic 3D Design of your product or product packaging for Amazon, eBay etc.

Just send me reference photos, drawings of your product, Label Design.
Let me know what you need and I will make it.

Note: Please contact before placing an order because the price varies on the complexity of the job.
Thank you.

Reviews


nachethompson:Amazing and talented seller!

sutirtha:Thank you! Awesome to work with!

miroshini:Excellent work, did the changes which i requested. \ndesigner did an artwork which was pictured in my mind. Hope to work in future

sutirtha:A very helpful and thoughtful client! Really like working with her!

nachethompson:Amazing and talented seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment