Wednesday 7 March 2018

I will provide a 3D plan from your 2D plan with fully equipped interior decor ( Less than 200 sqm)

I will provide a 3D plan from your 2D plan with fully equipped interior decor ( Less than 200 sqm)












About:

A good floor plan is the first impression of a good house,  You are most welcome to my gig

·         Do you have a hand drawing/ sketch /floor plan in DWG or PDF of your house/building? and you want to redraw it into 3D Architectural floor plan drawing?

·         Let me help you to redraw it, I am well equipped with 3DS MAX, Revit architecture, Archicad and sketch up.

·         I will redraw it, model and provide for you new realistic 3D drawings/3D floor plan, interior views in high resolution.

·         The 3D Model will be based on the information on the 2d floorplan.

·         If you don't have the 2d floor plan drawing, you can place a custom order so I can get it done for you. Order now!!

·         Then I will convert it into the 3d model and Make an awesome 3D floor planInterior design or exterior design for you. 

You can also check out my other gig https://www.fiverr.com/s2/acc271fd70

What are you waiting for, place your Order now!!!! 

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU MAKE AN ORDER, it will save time for both of us

 

Reviews


alizaa22:I strongly recommend seller for all architectural models. i was satisfied and impressed

morischesnut:Thanks. It was nice having you. hope to see you again

maria_hazel:outstanding performance done from a seller who knows how to deliver on quality.

morischesnut:Thanks. it was an awesome experience doing your job

knottjohn:Professional job. And timely delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment