Thursday 26 July 2018

I will convert dwg dxf svg file to 3d model in stp igs stl format

I will convert dwg dxf svg file to 3d model in stp igs stl format












About:

Contact me before placing the order.I have to go through your input once.

Conversion of .dwg/dxf/svg  file to 3d model of stp stl igs catpart format and also provide detailing in dxf/pdf/jpg format and do modification of 3d model.


Important: Kindly contact me before placing the order.

l can sign NDA(Non disclosure agreement.


Price will vary on the project complexity.

Reviews


goodgfts:He offered the services I was looking for and communicated with me until we got the job done. Will contact him again.

vasanth043:Outstanding experience!

mwcten:Turnaround was very fast; great communication and a great output. All around a great transaction. Thanks!

vasanth043:Thank you

derekbr0wn:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment