Wednesday 7 March 2018

I will 3d model props, objects or weapons

I will 3d model props, objects or weapons












About:

On this Gig I will create a 3D model of a prop, object or weapon from a provided image, draft or your explanation.  


Giving you a high-quality model for videogame, animation, or promotional purposes that meet your specifications.

If requested, I can optimize the model for 3d printing and online visualization in sketchfab.


Since every prop is different please contact me before ordering. If you are not sure of which package to choose or have any questions please send me a message. I will help you gladly.


Best Regards

Irving Duran 

Reviews


shadykillas69:Great work love the final product.

irvingduran:Thank you so much!

bryceginex:A+ Amazing detail

irvingduran:Thank you so much!

bryceginex:Excellent vision and detail!


No comments:

Post a Comment