Thursday 22 March 2018

I will do 3d object and 2d drawing in solidworks or cad

I will do 3d object and 2d drawing in solidworks or cad












About:

I am a proficiency user of Solidworks in  3D and 2D models. I can design what you want. See my GIG descriptions to get started. Hope to serve you. Contact me before place the order.

Services you get>>

fast delivery
high quality models in 2D or 3D
commercial use
3D printable files
2D drawings

Specialized services from my GIG

Mechanical Engineering Projects
Mechanical Engineering innovative ideas

My GIG exttras>>

Extra Fast delivery
Source files
3D animation or clip

NOTE: 

I use Solidworks to design your project.
Send me a message before get started with a complex project.

Thank You !

Reviews


designer_1:Great work and great service thanks

cad_creations:Thank you. good experience and best commu.

docscott129:Fast response time. Great job.

cad_creations:thank you. Good experience and better communication.

designer_1:Great work thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment