Sunday 11 March 2018

I will professionally design your house

I will professionally design your house












About:

Hi! Thank you for checking out my gig.

I will design anything custom with your preferences. My speciality is projects for houses, but I can render your hotel, garden, rooms or anything like that. This gig refers mostly to 2D plans and renders, but I can also make 3D models and video.

Standard package includes one or more of the following:
-3D design with walls, doors, windows, roof
-formats: JPG, PNG, PDF, DWG, PLN, DAE
-2D plans with easy to understand spaces and relations between them
-basic 2D renders
-2D elevations or sections
-1 revision free
-printable files with high resolution

For the basic package, please order right away, completing the requirements. For bigger orders or if you are not sure what to order yet, please message me first. You can ask anything about the gig or order - I will be happy to respond as soon as possible. Also, clients who message me first will have the opportunity to recieve a custom offer, specific for their needs in terms of price, requirements, final result and time needed to complete.

For more information, please consult the FAQ section.

Reviews


tmlaguna2:Great job and very fast. I will hire again.

oct946:Very easy to work with - everything on point. I would love to work with him again.

tugboatwilly:We are on the Third project with this seller and with great success we will be doing many projects. Beyond reproach for his ability and his determination to complete each facet of the project.

oct946:Great working with him. Very patient and on point information.

andysuarez:Quality work as usual. I am happy with the outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment