Monday 12 March 2018

I will sculpt a 3d model and character for 3d printing

I will sculpt a 3d model and character for 3d printing












About:

Notice:
Before you make an order send me a message so we can come up with a custom offer that works best for you.

I have 6 years+ of experience in 3D Printing.
So If you have any basic idea of what you want to 3D Print then 
I will create a 3D model based on any drawing or photo reference you provide, the finished model will be ready for 3D printing.

I can provide you with the high resolution 3D model STL file, VRML or any required 3D print format that i could give.

I will create 3d models for print such as : 

- Realistic or Semi Realistic Characters, 
- Cartoon Characters
- BJD Toys
- Objects,  
- Products.

I give you a 100% guarantee of satisfaction for my work, 
So Just contact me and let the jobs done!



Reviews


louismel:Great work will order from again

devkumar3d:outstanding experience. i would love to work with you again

enanoeh:Excellent experience, a very good job great communication

devkumar3d:amazing person. very professional. communication is great. i would live to work with him again.

chriszanti:Great job, love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment