Thursday 8 March 2018

I will design quality 3d model

I will design quality 3d model












About:

This gig will give you personalized 3d model of your need (architecture, interior/exteriors, furniture, objects or concepts)

Each models come automatically with a realistic rendering image. (more views can be added if discussed previously).

In order to ensure you satisfaction, please first contact me via mailbox in order to discuss about your project ! 

Any questions, just ask me. I will respond as soon as possible!

Reviews


viryakala:Seller was great working with me on the requirements of this gig. Thanks!

yorden77:Thanks a lot !

philture:Return due to dedication to make it good

yorden77:thanks again !

philture:Dedicated to performance according to requirements and delivers more..Great stuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment