Friday 9 March 2018

I will create your map into a google 3d map

I will create your map into a google 3d map












About:

what i can do for you in  this gig

  • *I  will create your map into a google 3D map (high quality).
  • *I'll add deluxe graphics elements to your map.Just tell me where you want to appear them on your map and I'll handle rest.
  • *I'll deliver them fast and Customer satisfaction guarantee. I won't disappoint any single customer.
  • *maximum 6 locations for 1 gig
  • ^for further information shoot me a message.

Note: do check my extras for fast delivery,copy rights, source file and transparent source file.

Reviews


awolawol20:Communication was fast and easy. Amazing work! Highly recommend!

vozax5:Thanks, Awesome Working with you.

pittbullsrg8:Great job and FAST!!!!!

vozax5:awesome experience

awolawol20:((( OUTSTANDING! ))) Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment