Tuesday 20 March 2018

I will design 3d model for animation, game, 3d print, VR

I will design 3d model for animation, game, 3d print, VR












About:

Hi,
I am Faruq and I am willing to work for you.

Provide me your ideas in details and ask me in which file formats you need the source file to be delivered.

If you need game assets for Unity3D in low poly or high poly then you are in the right place.

Delivery time may vary based on your model/product complexity. Don't hesitate to ask or tell me anything you like. This will help me to provide your desired content more accurately. 

If you have any big project, you can hire me within your budget. I will deliver you the best quality until you are satisfied

My area of expertise: 
 
1. Game Level Design (Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, Animation)
2. Game Asset Design (Modeling, Texturing, Rigging, Animation)
3. Assets for Virtual Reality (VR)
4. Photo Realistic Render
5. Interior & Exterior Design
6. Preparing models for Unity3D
7. 3D Printing (3D modeling and preparing)  

If you need anything that matches anyone of above topics, please contact me. 

Please send me a message before ordering, we will discuss before ordering.

Reviews


theeray:Amazing attention to detail!

mkfaruq:Thank you.

amb12260:Very Good

mkfaruq:It is my pleasure to work for him. I have to learn some new things to complete the project. Will be waiting to work with him again.

bhriguchadha:Always good to work with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment