Tuesday 20 March 2018

I will turn your idea from sketches to 3d model

I will turn your idea from sketches to 3d model












About:

i'm a mechanical engineer and i certified from solidworks as a professional.

Create your 3D models based on physical prototype photos, sketches and text description in CAD.

i will provide: 
1- Models will be ready for 3D printing.
2- 3D modeling, drawing, and designing.
3- Design any mechanical object.
4- Make assemblies as you want 
5- 20 amazing high resolution rendering images

You can also have a professional animated Video for your design with the logo of your company inserted to it .
don't hesitate to make an order.

Please contact me firstbefore you order, so we can talk about all details! 
Price of the design depends from its complexity
if you don't like the service, the money will 
be returned.

Reviews


aarontomsik:The seller great what he does thank so much my customers are going to be very happy

eslamhamed:Outstanding Experience!

aarontomsik:He does great work for my company this is why I still go to him all the time it make the stuff come alive to my eyes thank you so much

eslamhamed:i will stand with you forever my friend

geanajones:Perfect! Fully understood instructions and made this order exactly the way I needed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment