Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will decorate your interior room with ikea, amart, etc

I will decorate your interior room with ikea, amart, etc












About:

Are you bored with room layout?
Planning to use IKEA on your new home?

I provide a layout for your room, using IKEA furniture & decoration only.

My basic service will give you:

  1. Room design. Simple layout with my selection of IKEA furniture & decoration.
  2. Shopping list. You could just visit nearest IKEA Store and take the items on the list, no need to waste your time.

Please provide the room dimension & existing furniture you want to keep.

1 gig for 1 room function
eg. 1 room used for Living Room, Home Office, and Dinner, you should buy 3 gigs.

If you need more services, please check the extra gigs.

I'm looking to have a great experience with you.

Thanks.

Reviews


strat1:Great work!

evanchristian:Outstanding experience with Strat!\r\nHope the best for your work on new office! :)

avenyproduction:Great product, I would recommend this to anyone

evanchristian:Great experience! Nice buyer with kind heart.

mamuta:Very nice design. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment