Monday 2 April 2018

I will convert Advanced 3D Model to 2D using Solidworks.

I will convert Advanced 3D Model to 2D using Solidworks.












About:

Please read the following before ordering

  1. In order to create the patent for your product , I need to have the product in Solidworks format, .stp format or any other CAD format.                                                                                  
  2. If you don't have the 3D model in those formats, I still can help you create it. Please contact me to send you a custom offer in order to maintain these standards.

100 % delivery in time

100 % customer satisfaction

Accepted custom offers and Urgent projects

Reviews


brantleybarnes:This guy Is worth every penny you will not find better work!

waelaly60:Thank you so much for your generously and willing for more projects in the future !

brantleybarnes:great work

floss007:Amazingly fast and accurate work.. many thanks.

waelaly60:It was great to work with you ! I hope we can collaborate on another project


No comments:

Post a Comment