Sunday 1 April 2018

I will import, decimate and export models for use in vrchat

I will import, decimate and export models for use in vrchat












About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig. I will take models in the file formats: .pmx/.pmd/.xps/.mesh/.ascii.
And make it ready for use in VRChat, I'll always test the avatars personally making sure they work before I'll give them to you. I want to be as open as i can with my process and will be completely honest if a task is too much for me, so i don't waste any of your time waiting for a response just to get a (i can't do it).

I have several packages but the most cheapest one will always include: Lipsync, blinking and eye tracking (Whenever possible with the model). From there the other packages ramp up with stuff like: facial expressions and animations. When i'm finished with your model i can either give you the project or you give me your VRChat account details so i can instantly upload it to your account (recommended). I have a history in jobs which include handling personal details such as passwords and such. I will be sure to handle your account details with the upmost care.

IMPORTANT TO KNOW: Currently in the latest patch of VRChat, eye tracking is disabled. Any models i make should have eye tracking once it comes b
ack in a new patch.

Look in FAQ for some handy links for models.

Reviews


sugarsheikh:Rushkiller provides an outstanding service; very easy to work with and highly communicative. The model was of a very high quality and delivered very fast! \nWould reccomend

rushkiller:Good buyer, followed my requirements well and gave a very specific and clear description of what exactly he wanted from my service.

boxxybrown:Great communication! described the process and any underlying concerns that were had. Would highly recommend! Will buy from again!

jfaded:Very easy to work with, did what i want, found a better model for me, great service.

sugarsheikh:Rushkiller provides an outstanding service; very easy to work with and highly communicative. The model was of a very high quality and delivered very fast! \nWould reccomend


No comments:

Post a Comment