Sunday 1 April 2018

I will make a low poly 3d model or asset

I will make a low poly 3d model or asset












About:

For $10 (this is a minimum quote, please contact me to evaluate your request and give you a proper one), I will create and render a simple and cute scene of one object of your choice / creation / sketch or my design in accordance of your preferences and my guidelines with lighting.

File format: 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution & 72dpi. (you choose file type)

Check the extras for more options.

My site to know more about my artwork:
http://alvarezgrafica.tumblr.com




Reviews


grantpogosyan:Wonderful experience. Honest!

alvarezgrafica:Thank you!, Whenever you need me I'll be here.

nigeljohnson73:I built a version of what I wanted myself, but couldn't quite get it to a finished state. I checked a few gigs and this one seemed to strike me. I was reasonably clear on my requirements and for the use I wanted, the cost was good. Comms were excellent, revisions were fast and the end product was totally amazing!!!

alvarezgrafica:Thank you for the trust and I'm glad that you liked the work.

grantpogosyan:Very patient and willing to work. Love the outcome. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment