Saturday 21 April 2018

I will Do 3D Model for & do Basic render

I will Do 3D Model for & do Basic render












About:

Do you need a floorplan or 3D realistic Elevation to see How will be your Dream House?


*Just sent me your floorplans and giving me the images with all of your requirements-


  • It will be createdfastest by sketch up or 3DS Max
  • I will use VRAY render for Architectural Elevation visualization.


  • You will get thecomplete images of all sides elevationand especially a 3D SketchUp file (it's able to rotate by yourself).
  • I can render models into images with the texture which high resolution and best as real.


* Your images can be floorplans, or elevation of your building, or CAD files (to be recommended), or even hand sketches, that note all your requests.


PRICE:

  • The cost for each floor/unit/render image.
  • The prices of my services will be changed depending on the complexity of your project.

  • Revisions: Unlimited until the order has been marked complete

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


esitonga:Very Quick Delivery. Recommended!!

cad_solution:Outstanding Experience!

esitonga:Fantastic job

cad_solution:Outstanding Experience!

esitonga:Fantastic job


No comments:

Post a Comment