Saturday 21 April 2018

I will model your 2d floor plan into 3d renderings and model

I will model your 2d floor plan into 3d renderings and model












About:

Hi there are you hoping to model your 2d sketch plan into 3d model if YES I am the right person for you.

3D rendering will help u to get the general ideas of how the building look like since I work as an Architectural designer I know better

All architectural projects such as houses, companies, offices and others. I work with revit and Autocad


If you want to get the high quality 3D rendering and satisfy your request,please Contact me before ordering my gig.

We should discuss more about your jobs and get the agreement on it about time and price. Then you can order in my gig, Iwill try my best to do them and deliver to you as soon as possible.

Reviews


sabertrader:awesome experiance

sophielance95:easy to work with and will love to work with him again

niclamx:Responsive and professional

sophielance95:love to work with him again

niclamx:Responsive


No comments:

Post a Comment