Sunday 1 April 2018

I will do 3d rendering of your book cover to increase your sales

I will do 3d rendering of your book cover to increase your sales












About:

I will put your Book cover on 3D Realistic mouck ups
3D mouck ups would be shown that how your Book cover will look after print, you must have your design.

This is one of the Best way to promote your Business! you can use it as your FB cover, FB ads, Ebay, Amazon etc.

BASIC PAC:

◗ Three Different 3D Mockup styles 

◗ Realistic High Quality Picture in JPG Only

◗ Image resolution :  2560 x 1950 pixels


STANDARD PAC:

◗ Five Different 3D Mockup styles

◗ Image resolution : 2560 x 1950 pixels

◗ Realistic High Quality Picture in JPG Only


PREMIUM PAC:

◗ PSD design with all side + (1) 3d mockup (JPEG)

◗ CMYK Print ready PDF file 

◗ Image resolution :  300DPI

◗ Revisions until you fully satisfied


__________________

ONLINE PORTFOLIO: https://goo.gl/cZbn4B

Note: I only covert your cover into 3D Cover, Don't have a book cover yet? Check my PREMIUM PAC where I design a book cover for you.


Any questions? I'll be glad to help!

ORDER NOW !!


Thanks in Advance
Rony Ahamed

Reviews


tasossyrianos:Very good, pleased with the result.

skrdesign21: I am really thankful for his support and guidance all this way. Without you, it won't be possible. Best of luck for your projects!

mariafoley:Very patient, willing to make revisions, excellent work!

skrdesign21:Extraordinary Client. Very friendly and helping!! Hope to work with you soon my friend. :)

livelovelaugh22:Very happy, thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment