Sunday 22 April 2018

I will model a spaceship drones fighters gunships and battlecruiser

I will model a spaceship drones fighters gunships and battlecruiser












About:

I do take your idea in forms of your own sketches ,internet pictures, words from novel etc ,and I do build a few basic models. You do pick the rough basic box shapemodel and we go on from that to final rendered / materials and fx.
For Gamers I do optimize and do refine the mesh geometry and everything that does deal with the model to run smooth in your game world.

Reviews


arcadianisus:Great work!

mehmetpinarci:Oh yes,it was fantastic, great work flow, one fine champagne blown on the bow.

arcadianisus:Fast and excellent work. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

mehmetpinarci:Fantastic guy, did indeed push my limits. It was a joy to work for him.

arcadianisus:Great work and amazing models. Exactly what I wanted!


No comments:

Post a Comment