Wednesday 4 April 2018

I will create pixelart for 2D games and other projects (including banners, posters, etc.)

I will create pixelart for 2D games and other projects (including banners, posters, etc.)












About:

I will create PixelArt for video games, posters, banners, etc. I can provide animated sprites for videogames. The size of the images will be determined by the buyer as well as the pixel-density.

Reviews


twistednturned:Excellent communication

weatherby42:Fast responses

strdesigns:This man is awesome!! He is fast, makes high quality and totally responsive. I will Order again.

weatherby42:Responds fast, doesn't leave me hanging, explains percisely what he wants and how he wants it done. Pleasure working with him !

twistednturned:Excellent communication


No comments:

Post a Comment