Wednesday 4 April 2018

I will do 3d model and rendering designs

I will do 3d model and rendering designs












About:

Hi and welcome. my name is kat(Catherine) i will be glad to help you with your work.

Please provide a well stated description of your work
Delivery time and price of work will vary according to work complexity

My Goal is to producing a High Quality Work that will make my all clients 110% satisfied. Please contact me if you are looking for to have BEST SERVICES for reasonable prices.

The services I offer include:
• 3D modelling (moldings, complicated parts, assemblies, whatever you want), based on your sketches, drawings, pictures or just fantastic ideas, using Solidworks.

Please contact me first before ordering to finalize the price

Reviews


seogents:Outstanding Experience! Great design by Katty and a quick turn-around time. Would use again

whiteboardman1:Kat was wonderful I will recommend her

katty63:i was nice working you , thanks for believing in me

westlyblake:It was great working with kat she delivered has directed and on time

seogents:Outstanding Experience! Great design by Katty and a quick turn-around time. Would use again


No comments:

Post a Comment