Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will help bring your vision to life 5.0 (149 reviews) Contact Me From Venezuela Member since Nov 2015 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery 42 minutes I'm an Architect focused on integrating various disciplines; architecture, urban planning, design and art, through skills in various software to help to communicate and visualize the ideas for the client.

I will help bring your vision to life 5.0 (149 reviews) Contact Me From Venezuela Member since Nov 2015 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery 42 minutes I'm an Architect focused on integrating various disciplines; architecture, urban planning, design and art, through skills in various software to help to communicate and visualize the ideas for the client.












About:

If you have something in your mind you can't express clearly then I can help you turn your ideas converted in a 3D model you can visualize. Additionally I can apply materials and lights to render an image that seems real. To begin this gig I will need some sketches, pictures or plans from you.

Please feel free to contact me first to know if your idea fit this basic gig, also to tell you how many days will be necessary to finish the work. 

Money-back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied

Reviews


bradhendo:Richard, thanks heaps, really happy with the result. I'm sure we'll work together again.

r1ch4rdt:Very, very interesting project. Great person to work with!

wesdaniel:As always, he provides more value than he is paid.

r1ch4rdt:Very interesting project, I've learned a lot with this one!

dogcollars:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment