Monday 9 April 2018

I will create a 3d model in solidworks

I will create a 3d model in solidworks












About:

I am a qualified and experienced Mechanical Design engineer and have worked in industries including Sheet Metal and Oil amp; Gas for over 4 years. I use SolidWorks on a daily basis for the design and modelling of complex assemblies as well as the creation of 2D detailed production drawings within industry.

My services as part of this Fiverr Gig include but not limited to:
- 3D Modelling
- Rendering
- 2D Detailed Production Drawings
- File Conversions
- Simulations

Please contact me before placing an order and I will message you ASAP.

Reviews


matt161:he is a pro !

suraj1793:As always, an excellent client!

j_riley:Outstanding Experience!

suraj1793:An excellent client.

matt161:outstanding work !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment