Wednesday 4 April 2018

I will do your 3D CAD models, renderings, print-ready DXF files and 2D drawings for you. + See More

I will do your 3D CAD models, renderings, print-ready DXF files and 2D drawings for you. + See More












About:

I will make 3D models, drawings and/or stress analysis for projects described by you. Please send me your request before placing an order so I can inquire and provide further details.
I can provide:

  • SLDPRT, SLDASM, IPT, IAM models
  • STEP, IGES, STL, PARASOLID models
  • DWG, DXF and/or PDF drawings
  • Pictures of renders
  • Stress analysis reports
  • Other file types on request

Reviews


brookservices:Exceptional work again! Extreme fast delivery and closely followed instructions.\n\nThank again for a job well done!

hanskops:in addition to being an overall great customer James is also a good tipper ;)

brookservices:Hans is a Pro! He did the work quickly and gave me an unbelievable price. Communication and instructions were easy and clear. I will continue to work with Hans. I recommend Hans to anyone that is busy and does not have time to babysit your contractors. Great Job, Outstanding Experience! Tip well earned :)

hanskops:Knew exactly what he wanted and answered questions quickly. Really nice to work with.

willow9393:Extremely professional and well versed in this area. He provided exactly what I was hoping to learn in the is field.


No comments:

Post a Comment