Wednesday 25 April 2018

I will 3D model your product/part idea and share the source file with you.

I will 3D model your product/part idea and share the source file with you.












About:

I will 3D model a product, assembly or part idea based on your instructions and/or sketches.Think from mechanical parts, jigs and gauges to any kind of product idea let it be a fashion accessory or a lightsaber.

I'll put emphasis on 3D printability during the design process so you'll get a totally 3D printable model in the right file format. I'll also share the source CAD files with you and you'll have all copyrights along with the 3D model - that way you'll have all the rights to do whatever you'd like to do with the model in the future.

I'm not yet an expert, but an intermediate 3D modeler who'd like to develop this skill by giving my best to fulfill your orders. Therefore I'm offering quick responses, unlimited revisions and money back guarantee. I'll not ask for much money either, but tips are accepted if you REALLY like what I make.
I hope you'll give me a chance to prove and improve! :)

Please, if you have the time, contact me before placing your order, so that I can evaluate if your idea meets my skills and schedule.I hope we can work together soon!

Reviews


joshua1973:This lady is a hidden gem. She goes the extra mile to ensure your product is as good as it can be.

dianaszabo:Outstanding Experience!

lettersman:Product development

dianaszabo:Outstanding Experience!

letea001:Great Service, will cooperate again!


No comments:

Post a Comment