Thursday 5 April 2018

I will create a Sculpture from the provided refferences and ideas.

I will create a Sculpture from the provided refferences and ideas.












About:

From this gig I will create a Very Very High quality Sculptures.

I can also create your face into 3d amp; can provide all the 3d formats that you may require.


To start the gig don't forget to share the reference images and ideas of what you wanted.

Remember I can provide you complete solutions and Creations in 3d . ( EVERYTHING IN 3D )

Reviews


joseubillus:perfect work!!!

prashantmarthak:Outstanding Experience!

jbbtfd:excellent to work with

prashantmarthak:Very very Good person and very clear with the requirements. \r\nThank you so much

getouttheboxtv:Great!!! Definitely will be working with him again


No comments:

Post a Comment