Monday 2 April 2018

I will design cad models for 3d printing

I will design cad models for 3d printing












About:


******* PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS BEFORE YOU ORDER *******

Hi,
We are a company specializing in the design of the mechanical Product with 10 years experience.

In this gig I will:
- create a 3D CAD math model (output file format: STEP or IGES)
- generate and send you 3D printable file (output file format: STL)
- do a rendering in high resolution and with transparent background (if you will choose the extra)

You can provide me with a sketch, a photo, a drawing or even a desсription of your idea.

Please, CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THIS GIG with detailed description of your item as the price will depend on the complexity of the project.


******* PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS BEFORE YOU ORDER *******

Reviews


marksenft:Fast and professional work. Very pleased with gig.

hoangvantan124:Thanks a lot . I hope to have orders in the future.

jaybryner:They were professional, very quick, and delivered a great product. I would most definitely work with them again!

hoangvantan124:Thanks a lot. hire me again

bondbug:Perfect service, perfect model and rapid delivery from seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment