Wednesday 25 April 2018

I will clean up your 3d scan

I will clean up your 3d scan












About:

Please contact me before ordering, because one gig is for 20min of work. For every next 20min you have to take one more gig.

I have more than 4 years of experience at 3D modeling, printing and scanning. I have made a lot of 3D scanned model clean-ups of people, different items and vehicles. Also I can prepare file for 3D printing.

I am punctual, honest and always do everything possible to achieve the best result!

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE MAKING GIG TO AVOID DELIVERING DELAY! Thank you!

Reviews


seannugent:My main man for 3d printing files!! awesome again- thank you !!!

pred81:Seller is very prompt in replies, work delivery and the quality is absolutely worthy of much praise!

ksching:Good and satisfied

ksching:Good, satisfied

usautos:Excellent, 10 out of 10. Look forward to working with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment