Saturday 21 April 2018

I will make basic product model and render them

I will make basic product model and render them












About:

Customers satisfaction is above everything to me. I'll makerealistic 3d product model and renderthem with best quality.

please contact me before ordering and discuss the job to know of i am free.

kind of product I'll do:

  • jewelrymodel
  • product model
  • furniture model
  • attaching labels
  • rendering


You can provide any reference of product such as photograph or sketch . I can design on my own too. I appreciate if you provide me the specification of material type, color and texture that you are looking for.

I'll be very glad if I can help you. Feel free to contact me. I am friendly. Good product is guaranteed.

Don't like my product , don't pay!!!

Thank you
Rakib

Reviews


docxavier:Fantastic work as usual.

rakib1644:excellent experience!!!

damonscott01:Always produces great work and easy to work with

markon2010:I'm truly amazed, I got more work done online with Rakib, and there is a time difference as well, then with local people that i had the chance to hire... Rakib more work coming in soon. Rate A plus, as always, under no circumstance hesitate to hire and rehire this talented worker goes to the extra mile to create the masterpiece you have in mind.

rakib1644:friendly client. nice to work with. thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment