Saturday 21 April 2018

I will design part for injection mold

I will design part for injection mold












About:

********* PLEASE DISCUSS BEFOR YOUORDER ME *********

I am a mechanical engineer specializing in 3D design with 10 years experience.
I am interested your project and hope my skills are fit with your project :
1.Design products for manufacturing
2.Many years of experience in 3D design
3.Make engineering drawings, drawings for manufacturing
4.Design part for mold making
Software use: CATIA, Solidworks, NX, CREO, AUTOCAD , INVENTOR

Link to some my projects :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcijqt28z1qw5k9/MY_DESIGN.pdf?dl=0

Thanks and best Regards

Reviews


macfraser931:Super fast easy to work with. Look forward to our next gig.

hoangvantan124:Thanks a lot

jstackman:Designed the product just the way I wanted. Quick communication and turnaround.

hoangvantan124:Thanks a lot

gammzy98:HE DID AN AMAZING JOB! SUPER FAST AND JUST WHAT I NEEDED. THANK YOU!! A++


No comments:

Post a Comment