Saturday 21 April 2018

I will create a 3d model and render of your product

I will create a 3d model and render of your product












About:

I am a3d modeler and texture artistbased on Spain, I have worked for severalindependent gamedevelopers and have done many models forarchitecture and arch-vizstudios.

I am very exigent with the quality I provide you with as it is my business card, so you can expect a top notch service. If the model ends up being more complicated than I thought it would beI am won't be giving you a rushed, bad quality model. I will either ask for an extended delivery time or won't charge at all, as quality always come first.

What should you expect in this Gig:
A high quality model based on your sketches or pictures and a render of the product. You can also ask for animation or turnaround of the product to show it from all the important angles.

Please make sure tocontact me before making the orderso that I can accommodateyour needs and deliver a good quality model in the best possible way!

I look forward to work with you!

Reviews


thevisualasylum:Yes, we needed help creating a 3D product model

bogszzz:Lucas was excellent . Very professional, timely, meticulous and courteous. Great quality work understanding what I wanted and making it into reality. Highly recommend him.

svlucas:Professional and easy to work with. Outstanding experience!

ckspaddler:great, delivered project as advertised and on time.

svlucas:Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment