Tuesday 10 April 2018

I will create engineering design and technical drawing for you

I will create engineering design and technical drawing for you












About:

Welcome. This gig is for any of CAD related works that I didn't list out in my other gigs. Please make sure you have a clear idea of what you want so that I can deliver. I work with AutoCAD, AutoDesk Revit, AutoDesk Inventor, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Corel Draw.

What I can offer you:
  • 2D Models
  • 3D Models
  • Product Design
  • Mechanical amp; Machine Drawings
  • Fabrication Drawings
  • 2D Architectural Plan
  • 3D Architectural Building
  • IPT Models for Simulations
and more...

I will also modify any CAD drawing


Please inbox me first so I can review your project and give you the price.

I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied with my work!
Please contact me if you have any questions before submitting the order, I would love to deliver you the design you want and have a pleasant experience with you by providing the best service.


Reviews


hrothwebb:Thank you.

robert_graphics:Thanks so much. we are committed to serving you better, we will be looking forward seeing you around

mmaddux:A pleasure to work with. Very skilled and efficient!

robert_graphics:Thanks so much. I really appreciate all and your tips. Hoping to work with you on other projects. Thanks once again

hrothwebb:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment